Organisations must act now.
Climate breakdown is real, it has started, and it’s time to act. The crisis is already impacting our playgrounds, our livelihoods, and our winters, and we know greater action is needed to reach Net Zero. It’s time to ask businesses to help protect the environment they depend on.
This is the change we need.
The POW Pledge is a toolkit to help and reward organisations in taking climate action. It covers all aspects of their operations, from how they power and heat their offices and warehouses to who they invest their pensions with, guiding them on the path to Net Zero. For companies that make progressive commitments, we’ll display their pledges below so you can see the companies that are committed to fighting the climate crisis.
As a consumer, your choices can have a huge impact on the actions of businesses, so we urge you to support companies who are committed to more than just profit. If a company that you love hasn't yet pledged, you can get in contact with them and ask them to take the Pledge and make a commitment to our planet.
- 100% Renewable Electricity June 2020
- 100% Renewable Heat June 2020
- Zero emission vehicles January 2025
- Reduce Unavoidable CO2 Emissions Plan In Place
- Target for Net Zero January 2025
- Divest from Fossil Fuels Approach Companies By October 2021
- Ask Supply Chain to take the POW Pledge September 2022
- 100% Renewable Electricity July 2014
- 100% Renewable Heat July 2014
- Zero emission vehicles June 2022
- Reduce Unavoidable CO2 Emissions Plan By March 2022
- Target for Net Zero March 2022
- Divest from Fossil Fuels Approach Companies By March 2022
- Ask Supply Chain to take the POW Pledge November 2020
- 100% Renewable Electricity April 2021
- 100% Renewable Heat June 2025
- Zero emission vehicles Not Applicable
- Reduce Unavoidable CO2 Emissions Plan By April 2021
- Target for Net Zero April 2025
- Divest from Fossil Fuels Approach Companies By April 2025
- Ask Supply Chain to take the POW Pledge October 2020