Thank you for your interest in becoming Business-supporter of Protect Our Winters UK.
As a volunteer-run charity any financial support we receive makes a huge difference to us and helps us with our mission to protect our winters.
We realise different companies have different resources available to them and, with that, what constitutes ‘a little’ or ‘a lot’. So, depending on the size of your company there’s an option to donate either £360 or £1080.
What Will Your Donation Be Used For?
As POW UK is run entirely by volunteers, all your money will go into developing our Charity and help us deliver our mission by funding our activism and advocacy including:
- Attending events to grow awareness of what we do and how individuals and companies can make a difference in the fight against climate change
- Developing our website and social media presence to better engage with our existing and potential new followers
- Engaging and developing relationships with larger companies to further support us and help us and our followers to mobilise to make the small, medium and big steps towards minimising our environmental footprint and contribution towards increasing global temperatures
- Developing our Winter Guardians program, which aims to create a network of POW activists across the UK and the Alps
- Providing the cash-flow to produce merchandise and product for us to sell to further generate revenue and grow awareness.
What you’ll get in return?
- A POW action mountain poster for your office to track staff progress
- POW stickers to share with your staff and our logo to use to promote your support of POW UK
- An invite to an exclusive POW UK events
- Social media posts on Facebook to announce your support from POW UK
- Your logo and company details on the POW UK website Partners page and a link to your website
- Access to discounted offsetting programme with offset partner Mossy Earth
- Tax relief on all donations made. Full details here
- Good karma and a positive corporate social responsibility message!
- Quarterly posts on Facebook to promote your Business to POW UK followers
- First refusal on events and press trips
- Graphic placement on our posters and promotional materials at events
Interested? Here’s what to do….
The easiest way to sign-up and become a member is to make a donation here on the form below and send [email protected] an email confirming you’ve made the contribution along with details of your company, your company logo and URL to your company’s website.
If you require an invoice to make a BACS transfer, then please email [email protected] and we will share the details of how to do this with you.
In addition to donating, we encourage your organisation to run its own or participate in a POW event at least once a year to raise funds, awareness or, ideally, both. This could be anything from fun runs, valley rallies, bake sales, BBQs, sports days, mountain climbs, etc. etc. – we’re sure you’ll come up with great ways to spread the word while having fun!
Thank you for your interest in POW UK