Thank you for your interest in becoming Business-supporter of Protect Our Winters UK.
As a volunteer-run charity any financial support we receive makes a huge difference to us and helps us with our mission to protect our winters.
We realise different companies have different resources available to them and, with that, what constitutes ‘a little’ or ‘a lot’. So depending on the size of your company it’s up to you whether to donate either £360, £720 or £1080 for the year as a POW 360 contributor.
What Will Your Donation Be Used For?
As POW UK is run entirely by volunteers, all your money will go into developing our Charity and help us deliver our mission by funding our activism and advocacy including:
- Attending events to grow awareness of what we do and how individuals and companies can make a difference in the fight against climate change
- Developing our website and social media presence to better engage with our existing and potential new followers
- Engaging and developing relationships with larger companies to further support us and help us and our followers to mobilise to make the small, medium and big steps towards minimising our environmental footprint and contribution towards increasing global temperatures
- Developing our Winter Guardians program, which aims to create a network of POW activists across the UK and the Alps
- Providing the cash-flow to produce merchandise and product for us to sell to further generate revenue and grow awareness.
What you’ll get in return?
All POW 360 Contributors will receive:
Social media posts on our social media platforms to announce your support for POW UK
Your logo and company details on the POW UK website Partners page and a link to your website & social media accounts
Access to discounted offsetting programme with offset partner Mossy Earth
Tax relief on all donations made. Full details here
A POW action mountain poster for your office to track staff progress
An invite to exclusive POW UK events
Good karma and a positive corporate social responsibility message!
Interested? Here’s what to do….
The easiest way to sign-up and become a member is to make a donation here on the form below and send firstname.lastname@example.org an email confirming you’ve made the contribution along with details of your company, your company logo and URL to your company’s website.
If you require an invoice to make a BACS transfer, then please email email@example.com and we will share the details of how to do this with you.
In addition to donating, we encourage your organisation to run its own or participate in a POW event at least once a year to raise funds, awareness or, ideally, both. This could be anything from fun runs, valley rallies, bake sales, BBQs, sports days, mountain climbs, etc. etc. – we’re sure you’ll come up with great ways to spread the word while having fun!
Thank you for your interest in POW UK